Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ogden's Best Gun Range



Today three of my classmates and I jumped in my truck and drove the 7 miles over to Ogden's Best Gun Range.  My dad gave me a Glock 19 before I left for school along with 500 rounds of ammo.  This was my first time visiting this range and I had a really enjoyable time.  Usually they charge $15 per hour, but because there were 4 of us he gave us a discounted price.  They have a promotion in November for $5 per hour.  I burned through 150 rounds and was amazed at how my shooting progressed from horrible to somewhat good in just a short amount of time.  It felt really good just to be pulling a trigger.  
On the way home, the KSU vs. OSU game had just been getting done and the traffic was very busy.  Anyway, pulling into my buddies apartment complex there was a big cooler on the side of the road.  Apparently it had fallen off of somebodies car who had just been tailgating, so I pulled over and as my buddy picked it up he realized it was FULL!! It had beer, pop, gatorade, chicken strips, dipping sauces.  So we cracked a few beers open and cheered to new friendship.  



   The website for the shooting range can be found at this link: Ogden's Best Gun Range

No comments:

Post a Comment