Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Name Is Erik Holum

My life, in many ways, has been shaped by what I have spent my time doing outdoors.  A lot of people call me one lucky kid and some hate my guts for the opportunities that I have been given.  I recently found a thread on Facebook, with MY NAME included in the title, aimed at people who spend "truckloads" of money to go hunting, how I give hunting a bad image and accused me of being unethical. Why people who call themselves hunters attack another hunter is a mystery to me in the first place.  I resisted the urge to smite this jealous twit with the truth about me because I've found people with that much ignorance and general lack of brain cells are not worth my time and effort to argue with.  Instead, I decided that I wanted to keep a blog about my self, my days spent afield, and any conservation and hunting related news that I feel needs to be discussed.  
         In the next few days I will be posting short memories and stories of times spent outdoors and looking through the crosshairs.  Here are a few pictures to spike your interest to return! 


     

No comments:

Post a Comment